Are you: passionate about managing teams? Leading people within a growing project and company? Excited to provide exceptional customer service by motivating your team? If your answer is Yes, then Apply now!
For our business in Milan we are currently looking for a Team Manager (male/female), for our e-commerce partner. You’ll join a well-established and high performing project looking to achieve success on our long term strategy.
As a Team Manager you’ll be responsible for leading your team to deliver exceptional support to the clients. You will do this by motivating and leading from the front, developing effective measures of coaching, supervision and training regarding the development of your staff. Ensuring optimal compliance with agreements while always putting people first and performing the necessary day to day tasks.
At Majorel we provide Contact Center services. By combining talent and technology we provide real value to our clients. We serve clients around the world, with 58,000 employees, in 30 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America and Asia, in over 60 languages. We serve our clients at any time, through any device in the way they expect from their brands. We speak your language wherever you are and whatever is your culture. We serve our clients by combining the best of people, technology and innovation. At Majorel we are committed to equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions can be developed by people with disabilities
What you will do:
• Provide team leadership and coaching
• Implement, analyze and develop action plans
• Motivate the team in order to achieve the goals set
• Focus the team daily on the tasks at hand according to the customer requirements and objectives
• Communicate team status, task accomplishment, and direction
• Ensure that the operational KPIs and SLAs methodologies of the company are achieved by monitoring, evaluating and ensuring the control of the team.
• Analyze KPIs and SLAs and proactively report on actions to the Operations Manager.
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
At Majorel, we guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91.