Our Client is a global consulting company which provides their solutions in more than 40 countries in area of Business Process Outsourcing, Human Resources and IT. We are currently looking for an IT Support Specialist for branch in Berlin or in Dusseldorf.
• Provide first or second level of support;
• Service restoration;
• Fulfillment of service request and advice to users ensuring the maximum;
• Performance and utilization of knowledge and information systems;
• Provide first measure analysis of issues and inputs for problem management.
• Detailed reporting and trends analysis.
• Fluent German (min. C1);
• Good command of English (min. B2);
• For 2nd - Minimum 2 years of experience of relevant experience in similar role;
• For 1st line – High motivation to work as IT Support and minimum basic IT knowledge.
• Working knowledge of multi-user computer systems, applications, and equipment along with work force management tools and techniques;
• Good written and verbal communication skills, including experience communicating technical information to non-technical staff;
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• Career in the multinational company;
• Lots of development opportunities – possibility of quick promotion or move to other branches all over the world.
• Annual bonuses.
• Unique opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesses;
• Set of social benefits;
• Flexible working hours;
• Opportunity to take part in various workshops and courses;
• Training program;
• Life-Long-Learning in your every-day life with a mobile App (available in iOS and Android App Stores). That will be like YouTube and give you access to micro-learnings, webinars, Business Insights and company related Topics;
• Modern office space;
• Excellent work atmosphere with pizza & fruit days.