As an agent within Customer Solutions, your primary responsibilities will be assisting our customers and helping to resolve their inquiries. By using the latest in modern communication and technology tools, you will be able to provide our customers with accurate answers to their questions in both a quick and helpful manner. As a frontline teammate, you will be the primary point of contact for our customers – it is critical that you help provide them with predictable, compassionate, and timely resolution to their questions and inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
A teammate within Customer Solutions exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, exhibits creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrives in quick paced and collaborative team environment.
*Fluency in English and Italian language required*
• Answer phone calls, emails, from customers and work to resolve their queries in real time or work with the most relevant PayPal department so it can be dealt with appropriately (90%)
• Proactively recommend and educate the customer about features and benefits of PayPal products in order to improve their satisfaction and deepen their relationship with PayPal. Deliver on metrics for example: phone handled time, customer experience, proactive product offered and accepted opportunities (5%)
• Provide consistent feedback regarding overall customer satisfaction, tools and processes (5%)
• Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customers
• Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation
• Ability to work independently while making sound business decisions on case information
• Well developed sense of urgency and follow-through
• Ability to multitask multiple systems, screens, and tasks during customer contacts
• Time Management and Adherence to schedules
• Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
12+ months customer service experience required