What you can expect to be responsible for as a Junior Buyer:
- Managing the end-to-end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analyses
- Daily communication in English and Russian
- Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results
- Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
- Supporting clients with day to day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
- Building and maintaining relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Providing guidance and training to more junior colleagues
We think you’ll be successful in the role if you:
- fluency in English and Russian language (both spoken and written)
- have at least one year of experience in strategic sourcing
- are proactive – you need to have a hands-on approach to your work and not be afraid to ask the right questions
- are adaptable to various work settings, categories, situations (and problems
Why join us?
GEP benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
GEP cares about people: We provide trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
GEP is growing: Our turnover is increasing by double digits for couple of years by adding new customers and providing new services.