For our customer in Berlin a global digital leader, ranked 3rd in Forbes 2019 “Best Regarded Companies”, we are currently looking for suitable candidates as L1 Service Representative (m/f/d).
- Clarifying of user questions via phone or in writing
- Classification, handling and solutioning of requests at 1st level
- Technical qualification of tickets and documentation of the cases in the ticketing tool
- Usage and maintenance of knowledge database
- Routing to resolver groups
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and creation of a lasting positive service experience
- German Language proficiency – At least C1 Level, both Written and Oral
- General knowledge of hardware and software in client support is good to have.
- Help desk experience and IT knowhow in Microsoft Windows 7/10 and Office products in the business environment is an advantage
- Experience in the administration of user accounts (User Account Management)
- Basic knowledge in the areas of Active Directory and networks (TCP / IP, DNS, DHCP, RDP) as well as File, Print and Citrix is a plus
- Good communication skills, a pronounced service and customer orientation as well as a solution and goaloriented work in a team.
What awaits you?
- An opportunity to take responsibility and make a difference
- Great development potential
- Flexible working hours;
- Welcome “goodie bag”, vouchers for sights and restaurants.
- Team and Corporate gettogether
- 28 days holiday & special holidays