Sign Language Users: Support Sign Language Recognition
Looking for a great way to earn extra income while working from home? Help us to improve video conference platforms to be more deaf friendly and accessible to the community.
Appen is looking for participants to join a virtual conference session with a few other signers from the same country for a 5 minutes conversation. Participants can participate in more than one session and each session will be recorded for machine training and development purposes.
Incentives up to USD 73.60 (incentive differs by session) for every successful 5 minutes session completed.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Register to the project via the Appen website link below:
2. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
3. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for Meiss.
4. Choose the “Qualify” button to start your qualification to the project.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
- We are looking for participants who knows ASL, Auslan, British Sign Language, Lengua de Señas Chilena, Langue des Signes Français, Deutsche Gebärdensprache, Langue des signes québécoise, NZSL, ภาษามือไทย, 日本手話 and many more sign language varieties.
- Have access to a desktop or laptop.
- Have a smartphone device.