Are you passionate about leading a healthy and active lifestyle? Would you like to be part of a globally successful athletic footwear and fitness apparel company?
If you also believe in the importance of delivering an exceptional customer experience, this opportunity is for you!
Our client – New Balance – believes that we are born to move, and they are committed to offering the best innovative products that combine function and fashion, performance and style. Each member of our international team plays an important part in supporting the company to share these values with our customers worldwide. We are looking for extraordinary people to join our team, immerse themselves in the brand and deliver a first-class service to our customers.
What will you be doing?
• Providing an exceptional customer experience making sure all needs are met in the form of voice, chat and email
• Working alongside the Management Team to meet deadlines and achieve goals
• Living and breathing the company values; you will be a brand ambassador
• Becoming an expert on all things New Balance
• Working in a fast-paced environment and showing off your multi-tasking skills
• Maintaining a high level of attention to detail and being meticulous & vigilant
• Personalising the customer experience – finding the right tone for each situation
• A fluent level of French with strong grammar and spelling skills.
• Fluent level of English (both written and spoken).
• Previous experience working in a customer-facing environment and a genuine passion for world-class customer service
• Fearless independence with the ability to think on your feet, there’s no finish line to what’s possible
• High energy, drive and a friendly personality
• Being a sporty person (runners, football players, tennis players, hikers…) would be a plus.
• Resourcefulness and confidence to take the initiative in a fast-paced environment
• A strong team-work ethic and a “can do” attitude
• Full-time (39 hours/week), long-term contract
• Schedule: 10:00 to 19:00 (Monday to Friday)
• Salary: 17.000€ gross per year
• Start date: ASAP
• 24 days holiday per year on full time basis
• Being part of a constantly growing company & team, with endless opportunities for career development
• A modern, international & friendly working environment – one of the best in the city!
• Join our family! CPM is all about people and we are well-known for our amazing workforce of diverse, talented professionals!
CPM is an international agency specialized in contact centre and digital marketing solutions. We have been rewarded with numerous awards and have a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients.
CPM International does not discriminate based on race, creed, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations or marital status.
We are looking forward to your application!