The Associate will be performing special controls of the debit notes issued by the customer, in order to check on completeness & value correctness and control if the debit notes correspond to the commercial agreements between our client and the customer.
- Perform relevant activities for the controls and check of the correctness of the debit notes (check values, products, % claimed by the customer, perform calculation sheets, control bonus schemes, price differences, tenders),
- Perform relevant activities to control the completeness of the debit notes documentation and contact the customers for missing documents,
- Perform request to Business reviewers and final approvers for validation,
- Perform contact with customers and legal entity to update on Status of the Debit notes,
- Control the SLA from the reviewers and final approvers and contact them for follow-up,
- Control posting of approved debit notes in SAP vendors and customer’s accounts,
- Communication with the collection team to ensure that the DNs deduced by the customer are only the valid and approved ones,
- Perform monthly control of the customer’s SOA (Statement of account).
- Experience in Accounting, Commercial Agreements, administration, other related Order-toCash processes,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP experience will be an asset),
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude.