Job Title: Operations Manager – Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary: Attractive Pending Experience
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client is currently hiring an Operations Manager for a customer focused global company that provides innovative solutions supporting a diverse range of clients globally. The candidate will have overall responsibility for the day to day running of the business engaging with key stakeholders both internally and externally. You will be a brand ambassador representing the organisation in the best light possible. You will have up to 10 direct reports and up to 900 indirect reports across several locations. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that has excellent people management skills, has experience dealing with senior stakeholders both internally and externally and has experience spearheading projects by leading a team and meeting both internal and external deadlines ahead of target and to budget driving SLA and KPIs on a daily basis.
Management of a large team with experience creating a positive working environment with positive morale. Providing leadership and motivation by a strong work ethic, coaching, mentoring and leading by example. Having a great understanding of the business and ensuring that you motivate direct reports who in turn will motivate indirect reports.
- Dealing with external clients on a daily basis, fostering strong relationships and ensuring that you meet all SLA’s and KPI’s are met across the business ensuring quality standards are adhered to and working within budget.
- Maintain and Foster Excellent client relationships getting a clear understanding of clients needs and being proactive in implementing and meeting their expectations.
- Flexibility and Adaptability will be required for this role in a complex changing environment, ensuring you can consistently adapt to the needs of the internal and external business.
- Consistently seeking to improve processes and make them more effective and efficient. Continually learning and being strategic in the short and long term.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of 10 direct reports and up to 1000 indirect reports on a daily basis in a customer service environment.
- You will be responsible for adhering to contractual legal requirements that are updated on a regular basis and a keen understanding of adhering to legal standards across business.
- Business management and a good understanding on implementing and managing tight budgets, staff attrition, performance management and business planning.
- 5 + years experience of Management experience in a call centre, customer focused environment dealing with clients in an operations capacity.
- Business Degree or similar preferable.
- Excellent Communication Skills both written & oral and excellent administration skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to partner and build relationships with executive leadership, managers and all levels of co-workers
- Confident, well prepared leader with the courage to advance the goals of the organization at the senior level, comfortable in a fast‐paced global environment
- Vibrant, performance‐driven individual who will pursue excellence in translating the companies passion vision/mission of the organization into operational, quantitative plans, goals and schedules for improvement
- Team oriented consensus builder who understands how to achieve buy‐in from all stakeholders and building bridges and designing “win‐win” solutions
- Excellent problem solving skills and experience working in a fast paced environment.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emily Mason via link below or alternatively call Emily on 00 353 (0) 1 531 3730. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.