This is a part-time position, 20 or 30hr/week contract and you will be working in shifts that sometimes include evenings or weekends. Your prime responsibility will be offering the best Customer Service for H&M on telephone calls and e-mails. This will include inquiries regarding orders, deliveries, and processing payments.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open-minded, communicative, and an ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
Who are we looking for?
•A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
•Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team in a clear and straightforward way.
•The drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
•Bulgarian language – native or skilled as native in speaking and writing
•English language – intermediate level in speaking and writing (B1)
- Airplane/bus/train ticket to Warsaw
- Taxi pick up from the Warsaw airport
- Accommodation for one month in a shared company apartment/rooms
- Full training provided at the beginning (up to 2 weeks – done in English)
- 1-year employment contract from the beginning
- Medical insurance
- Multisport Card
- Lunch Card
- H&M staff discount card (25% off for shopping at H&M)
- Quarterly rewards based on performance
- Supporting personal growth by providing various types of training sessions
- Modernly equipped workspace with resting areas, massage chairs, daily fruits, etc., located in the center of Warsaw with easy access to public transport
- Competitive salary based on benchmark tests in Warsaw