The goal of the project is to build ground truth of top 3 results by a given search query and the geo location where the query is originated. Help us improve search results!
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with the country’s social culture, media, and web culture
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English.
- Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
- Search Engine Evaluators are required to have currently lived in the country for a minimum of 5 consecutive years to ensure cultural familiarity.
- Use of an Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the Bane Curation project:
- Click apply and you will be redirected to a page where you can create an account on Appen.
- Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for Project Bane Curation.
- Click the "Qualify" button to start your qualification process for the project.
- Please make sure to follow the instruction on how to proceed with your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.