Our client, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a dynamic Quality Analyst responsible for ensuring our standards.
You'll succeed in this role if you are aware of the latest sales approaches, online marketing and technological developments. And you are a true inspiration on how to pitch a solution.
- To monitor interactions (Quality Audits) to ensure the needs of the quality of every interaction.
- To track and measure quality results.
- To analyze quality insights from monitoring and to align weekly with Ops (Weekly Quality Review) to identify priorities and set up action plans
- To provide feedback and coaching to sales reps based on quality insights
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Min. 1 year experience as a New Customer Acquisition Sales Rep, Pre-Sales for Digital Marketing products
- Familiarity with Zendesk would be considered an asset
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Native/Advanced level of French and Italian
- Strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate multiple business models
- Goal-Oriented, Self-motivated and self-starter, able to analyze data and behaviours and detect needs
- Presentation skills and conversation engagement
- Tech Savvy
- Full time position, 39h per week
- Salary: 24,000€ - 28,000€ gross/year
- Long Term Contract
- Intense introduction training
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team