As a Quality Lead responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: 60% of the time, the quality lead should manage the team’s performance and day-to-day operations such as:
● Ensuring timeliness and completion of the audits and all other Service Level agreement defined by our client
● Ensure calibration sessions are executed based on the expectation in a timely manner
● Responsible in leading for the Monthly Quality Reviews with stakeholders
● Accountable for dispute challenges and outcome
● Ability to conduct training and onboarding for new hires
● Minimizing impact on operations by managing team performance and expectations
● Ability to identify trends and catch red flags in the QA audit
● Work closely with client's CX Program Manager and Call Center Quality Managers
● Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflows / processes / procedures / product feature
● Manage and monitor IQEs to ensure they are performing at their highest level of QA work
● Degree or equivalent practical experience with a minimum of 1-5 years Quality Assurance managerial experience in a call center environment
● Ability to deep dive into data and provide comprehensive root cause analysis
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfort communicating with all levels of management and able to adjust messaging to different target audiences with to-the-point communication
● Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
● Demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization
● Familiarity with project management
● Moderate understanding of business process improvement methods
● Understanding of departmental policies and procedures
● Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
● Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Coaching experience is a must.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.