At the moment we are assisting our client Coca Cola European Partners to set up a new team. The role will be part of the Financial and Planning department. The position itself provides insightful, accurate, and timely performance reporting and analysis to stakeholders within the Iberia Business Unit.
- Prepare and distribute reports using BI tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) based on requests from the stakeholders.
- Amend existing reports and build new reports through manipulation of data using BI tools, Analysis for Office, MS Excel, or using other systems.
- Perform ad hoc analysis on reports in response to queries from end-users.
- Support key decision-making processes for Iberia at critical times in the month, e.g. month-end closing, forecast, weekly and daily reporting.
- Extraction, cleansing, and validation of necessary data from the relevant systems required for the production of reports.
- Provides insights and proposals on the process and reporting improvement, standardization, and simplification within his / her area of expertise.
- Provide periodic analysis and monitoring of the performance and reliability of BPT systems as a basis for ensuring the quality and accuracy of information
- Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the execution of reporting activities and help on resolving any reporting and data issues.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment.
- University degree in Business Studies, Finance, or Information Systems.
- Fluency in English and Spanish languages.
- MS Office, especially Excel (including pivot tables, charts etc.).
- CRM experience.
- Experience with ERP system, preferably SAP is a plus.
- Experience with BI Tools – Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects.
- Good analytical skills and attention to details.
If you have found yourself in the description above, we encourage you to apply with a CV in English and you will have a chance to be one step closer to become part of the Coca-Cola Europea Partners family!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014