Sales Operation Manager
€70,000 per year
The Operations Manager is responsible for maximizing efficiency of program operations with a focus on process management, key strategic initiatives and service/funnel optimization.
This position is also responsible for ensuring Client Service Level Agreement and financial expectations are achieved.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Maximise efficiency of program operations with a focus on process management, key strategic initiatives per quarter and service/funnel optimization; ensure basics are always in place and operations manager proactively brings ideas and tangible actions to improve the business and performance
• Walk the walk – Ensure agreed deliverables are met on time and in the right quality
• Regular coaching and development of the team lead group are indispensable to provide consistent messaging, coaching, performance management, and prioritization of tasks of all teams. It is expected from the operations manager to ensure the performance corridor of different markets is very narrow, and performance is as consistent as possible across markets within the same program
• Proactively share existing bottlenecks and challenges with quantified impact on operations to allow appropriate prioritization
• Managing the scheduling and chairing of all account review meetings and work with client´s applicable manager(s) and/or dedicated operations lead(s) to review daily, weekly, and monthly operations and performance
• Proactively update and flag to Client emerging issues and offer actions to mitigate but also proactively share best practices to drive the global program forward and ensure thought leadership is recognized within the client team
• Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports to ensure consistent administration of company policies and standards; define and implement any corrective actions needed to meet operational performance
• Create a positive work environment through employee engagement; resolve employee relation issues in a professional and timely manner
• Significant diverse experience in scalable operations and sales environment, ideally with experience in managing internal and external (3rd party vendor partners)
• Strong collaboration skills across function and regions, the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact and share best practices;
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills; able to articulate the story and drivers behind positive or negative performance trends tied to tangible actions;
• Strong critical and analytical thinking with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set;
• Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situations;
• experiences from the areas Customer Service, Sales and/or Marketing are required
• Demonstrated ability to coach and develop action plans, which maximize performance, and provide useful feedback
• Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion while maintaining a professional demeanor
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
• Fluent proficiency in English
Candidates must have strong call centre experience.
Career Framework Role
Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex business support or operations team(s). Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Adapts departmental plans and priorities to resolve operational challenges. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager and/or director. Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers. Has accountability for results in terms of costs, strategies and employees.
€70k per year