As a SEA Expert, based in Lisbon, you will be the main trainer and expert for this new project.
We are launching a team of around 10-15 SEA consultants (to start) from scratch to build our SEA expertise in Lisbon within our team of junior and senior consultants.
You will report directly to the Project Manager and have a transversal role within the organization, and you’ll be working closely with our client's different points of contact.
- Plan, develop and deliver product training programs based on needs analysis and in conjunction with new product launches and features
- You will be committed to designing and delivering a ‘best practice’ environment; your role is to design, develop, and deliver training for the operation in line with client's and the account’s priorities
- Coordinate, assess, analyse and report on post-training evaluation scores for all training programs
- Lead the 3-week initial training of new consultants, create a welcoming environment to foster collaboration and integration. You will participate actively on the employee’s experience and engagement from A to Z.
- Construct the training road map (initial and ongoing) for the perimeter and participate in production committees.
- Analyse the struggles encountered by the consultants and set up corrective actions
- Native or Proficient in French and fluent in English (minimum B2)
- You’re an expert in SEA / PPC with at least 4 years proven experience managing Google Ads, Bing, Yandex campaigns.
- Master’s degree in digital or marketing fields
- You have a first experience as a Google Ads trainer, and you love it. You have Excellent presentation skills
- Proven project management, organization and business analysis skills in a dynamic business environment
- Able to work unsupervised and proactively
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (experience interacting to high-profile clients)
- Master’s degree completed (Marketing, Digital Marketing)
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills
- Strong emotional intelligence and adaptability skills to manage different kinds of profiles
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
We offer you
- Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Flexible hours after some tenure
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
Life at our company
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
Note: *Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.