David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading Outsourcing/BPO company that is looking to recruit German OR Dutch speaking Team Leader for their offices in Lisbon. If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the market leaders in the Outsourcing services industry with the ability to progress your career, we look forward to receiving your CV.
Position: Team Leader (German OR Dutch)
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary (x14) + bonuses + meal vouchers
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead, monitor and supervise team of Advisors, to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organization
- Develop and implement a timeline to achieve targets
- Closely monitor the SLAs and KPIs of the project
- Continuous monitoring of the project KPIs (by conducting various analysis - GAP, RCA), and propose the strategies to improve the results of the team
- Creating a pleasant customer-oriented working environment, focused on quality
- Promote and support open communication culture
- Conduct team trainings on regular basis to maximize the team potential
- Empower team members with skills to improve their product knowledge and communication skills.
- Native/fluent in German, both oral and written. Fluent in English (B2)
- Minimum 1 year experience in Team Leader/Supervisory roles
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office package
- Strong knowledge of performance metrics (KPIs) and Balanced scorecards
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships
- Confidence and skillful negotiator
- Organizational skills with ability to prioritize the tasks both for him/herself and subordinates.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Private Health insurance provided by the Company
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
- Flexible working arrangements
- Relocation package and assistance.