About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
We’re changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re looking for a Team Lead (English/German Bilingual) to provide front-line direction to our Customer Service Representatives (CSRs), ensuring quality service is provided with every customer interaction. This role involves learning and maintaining the knowledge of our partners’ brand, philosophy, products, promotions and processes. This position will also promote professional and personal development through performance evaluations, training and career pathing plans.
As Team Lead (English/German Bilingual), You Will…
- Manage and supervise CSRs
- Ensure proficient training, professional development and employee engagement is sustained in order to prepare, grow and retain employees
- Manage operational performance to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements
- Analyze various reports and statistical data to measure production levels and identify root causes for underperforming areas
- Use critical thinking to develop solutions to improve business performance and partner success
- Motivate teams through relationship building and real-time coaching
- Develop incentive programs to motivate CSRs to achieve desired outcomes
- Coordinate changes in staffing schedules by collaborating with the Operations Support Team/and or Workforce Management Team
- Collaborate with other departments within the organization (HR, IT, etc) to properly resolve issues
- Bring in-depth operational knowledge and a thoughtful point of view when participating in partner meetings
- Gain expert level knowledge on all partner products and promotions
- Demonstrate a positive work ethic and commitment to achieve the best possible outcomes
- Act as a role model and exemplify our 10 Things (cultural values)
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
As Team Lead (English/German Bilingual), You Have…
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Must be fluent in German and English, written and oral
- Some post-secondary education or completion of a post-secondary degree with a major in Business (combination of education and work experience will also be considered)
- 1-2 years of experience in the contact center and/or customer service industry, with at least 1 year in a Team Lead/Supervisory role
- Experience dealing with escalated issues in a contact center capacity
- The ability to type 30 WPM with accuracy
- Basic knowledge of Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs, Drive) is an asset
- The ability to use spreadsheet applications to maintain and develop operational reporting
- Exceptional time management, organizational and prioritization skills to complete work in a timely manner
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings and holidays