We’re looking for a Bilingual (German & English) Customer Solutions Consultant to join our Support team supporting our customers across Europe.
Who we are:
Ever booked hotel accommodation on Booking.com, Expedia or TripAdvisor? Chances are, you’ve used SiteMinder. Our goal is to liberate hoteliers with technology that makes a world of difference, and we do that by helping them find and acquire guests online.
We are the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels, supporting 35,000 hotels in 160 countries to generate more than 87 million reservations on our platform each year.
We’re not like other tech companies. It's rare that a global tech company is headquartered in Australia, not to mention one that’s backed by the same Silicon Valley investor as Facebook, Netflix and Expedia. How’s that for good company?
We pioneered a SaaS model for hotels in 2006, and 13 years on, competition is tough but we work hard to call ourselves the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels. So far, we have 35,000 hotel customers in 160 countries, and we’re on a mission to make a world of difference to 60,000 hotels by 2022!
The Customer Solutions Consultant will provide frontline technical assistance and support to SiteMinder customers across Europe. The Customer Solutions Consultant is the first point of contact for SiteMinder’s valued customers and as such, is key to maintaining the SiteMinder brand with our customers.
As a Customer Solutions Consultant, you will:
- Provide technical support for all SiteMinder labeled products and services to internal and external customers, with a primary focus on customers across German and English-speaking Europe.
- Develop strong customer relationships by providing exceptional technical support alongside high levels of customer service utilising phone, email and other avenues where necessary.
- Identify each customer's support and configuration requirements, set the customer expectation and resolve the customer's issue, delivering against the customer's expectations and your key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure all cases are resolved or escalated to the appropriate party in a timely manner in accordance with company service level agreements (SLAs) and individual KPIs, prioritising caseload appropriately.
- Ensure all issues are logged accurately in SiteMinder's CRM (Salesforce) and that are cases are closed.
What you'll bring:
- High level of customer service and IT technical knowledge
- Fluent German and English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong Analytical skills - you'll be able to quickly analyze problems, determine the root cause and reach a resolution
- Desirable Skills:Technical knowledge: Linux/HTML/XML/Operating Systems and web related products
- An ability to operate across several computer platforms and environments - all at the same time
- An ability to diagnose and troubleshoot web browser and connectivity issues to help clients resolve their queries
- Great capacity for customer interaction and conflict resolution
- A love of customer interaction and the capacity to support a range of customers with differing needs and experiences
- Experience working within a high volume telephone-based SLA and KPI driven environment where your success is determined by great customer outcomes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and guide customer through problem solving
- Stakeholder management and working across internal teams to manage customer issues
- Previous experience working remotely is desirable
What we bring (SiteMinder perks!):
- Supportive management who love coaching and growing talented people
- First class product training programme on our market leading products that solve real problems
- Various travel and industry-related discounts
- Global exposure. With over 500 employees in our international offices (Sydney, London, Bangkok and Galway) and 30,000+ hotels using our software in more than 100 different countries, you are guaranteed to interact with colleagues and customers across the globe.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to help you connect and get involved
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for your advancement
- Comfortable work set up - MacBook, headset, computer accessories, and financial contribution towards your WFH setup
- Fun team activities and an awesome, international team!
- We have great social events and offer some pretty cool perks too, including:
- World-class training
- Defined career pathway
- Bonus day off to celebrate your birthday
- Paid Volunteer days
- Paid Study Leave
- Bonus holiday time after 3 years - you’ve earned it!