Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. Does this sound like you? Check this out and you might soon join their international office in Lisbon!
This company is about making our lives easier and better connected. Are you ready to join a brand that strives every day to revolutionize the world?
Are you geeky or not? It doesn’t matter – there are a variety of roles to match with your skills and affinity.
You will work for a company that cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Quality and Service is what is all about in today’s world for companies to remain competitive.
From solving technical issues, providing product’s advice, following up on logistics, having a quality check to provide sales support, there are many areas where excellent customer support is required and this is where the company needs you!
Whatever your profile and experience are, you will have the opportunity to make a difference!
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you Sales oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in French and have a good command of English
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have inbound sales experience
– Sales and quality is part of you
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: one-year contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time on rotating shifts (40h/day, Mon-Fri 8AM to 7 PM)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.080€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still, send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!