Do you want to further your career by working in sales and marketing with one of the world’s biggest social media companies?
Our partner is a global services provider that specializes in customer engagement and improving business performance. They are looking for a motivated Sales and Marketing Support Agent to join their team in Berlin and work with a leading social media platform.
- Use your expert knowledge in social media marketing to successfully implement online advertising campaigns (B2B)
- Turn the customer’s briefs into successful campaigns
- Detect trends and undesirable developments at an early stage and apply your ideas
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty with your excellent communication and support skills
There is also a position for Customer support agents within the same company for French speakers!
Why move to Berlin?
Berlin is a city with great contrasts between historical monuments, modern architecture, and street art - giving it a unique atmosphere. The capital is also known for its great variety of sights and attractions, its flourishing music and art scene, and a relaxed yet fast-paced way of life. Freedom thrives in Berlin, and together with the many possibilities to easily explore the city's culture, everybody will feel right at home!
- A strong sales-orientated attitude with entrepreneurial thinking
- Experience in sales and/or marketing with a proven record of accomplishment is a big plus
- Social media advert product knowledge or at least an affinity for digital advertising
- Excellent French skills, both in verbal and written form
- Fluent in English (at least B2 level)
- Must already be living in Germany with a valid work visa
- Hired candidates will be requested to move to Berlin after three months of working from home within Germany.
- Competitive salary
- €2500 gross fixed salary plus up to €625 in performance-based bonuses once you are based in Berlin
- In the first three months, you can work from home, anywhere in Germany. Afterwards, our partner requires all employees to relocate to Berlin. Depending on the COVID-19 situation, it might take longer than three months.
- Fantastic relocation package when moving to Berlin
- Three weeks of paid online training and further coaching
- You will receive a laptop and a headset
- Exclusive employee discounts
- €40 cash card, company pension scheme, an employee referral program, and much more once you are based in Berlin!